Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:56 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] tb-=HARVEST OF MEMORIES

Wanted to answer Jan's letter but i don't know how to attach pictures that way. May be there's a way?
I sent a separate message then with the flowers that appeared 2 months ago, only 2 months after i replanted HARVEST OF MEMORIES from Sutton's garden.
So, this is the trick to have perfect REbloom:
First, you dig them up in late June.
Second, you send them half accross the world.
Third, you immediately replant them.
Fourth, you soak them every two days because it's full summer.
Fifth, you can enjoy rebloom in September!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Space News