Re: rebloom:Witch of Endor

  • Subject: Re: rebloom:Witch of Endor
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:54:04 -0600

I would say yes. These two fans that are reblooming have 2 new fans as well. The original clump has even more. This is good for me. Some of my iris don't increase and bloom in the same year. Some still have no increase.

Margie Valenzuela wrote:

Pearl, how exciting!  I just might have to get this one. Does it increase well?

~

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group