HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids

  • Subject: HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 05:31:03 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, this image is a little bigger than the 50kb
suggested size -- it's 85kb; but when I tried to make
it any smaller, the text was totally unreadable. If
you can't read any of it now, just let me know.

So, with that said... this image summarizes the three
diploid seedlings that just rebloomed for me, along
with their parentage, which is:

Iris cengialtii X CLOWN PANTS

CLOWN PANTS is Iris variegata X suaveolens var.mellita

Hope you enjoy, as much as I do, seeing the mama's and
papa's together with what they produce.

Take care, Tom

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.