Re: HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Parentage of Reblooming Diploids
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 06:42:20 -0800

Tom, Would it be possible for you to send me a photo or photos of I. suaveolens v. mellita please. I have it in the background of one of my arilbreds and want to include it in its family tree. Thank you. I can take larger sizes of course. I like the way you display their family tree. We each have different methods and all are good. Whatever works for us, right?

Francesca