Re: Rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: Rebloom seedling
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:22:02 +0400

the stalk'd better be long enough to house such an amount!
put me first on the list for that one also Mike, even though it's a late bloomer, it looks more than promissing to pass wonderful characters!
Cache of gold has opened yesterday but the rain damaged it too much for a good picture.
 I did't keep track of the number of your irises that have bloomed, but it's incredible! And they don't forecast frost for this week neither, so it should go on!