IRS filings for Regionals and Affiliates

  • Subject: IRS filings for Regionals and Affiliates
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:46:11 -0800

Jill Bonino the AIS Treasurer sends"

"The IRS is instituting new requirements for 2008 that all affiliates
and Regions of the AIS that do not now file a Form 990 will be
required to file an electronic Form 990 E-card. I am waiting for
detailed instructions from the IRS on exactly when this is due and
the specific information that is required about each affiliate...

The AIS Treasurer's Office (that means me) will be coordinating this
and making the filings. I will be getting a supplement out to Brad
Kasparek for his affiliate letter that he sends out in December and I
will soon be putting info about this out on AISDiscuss.

You will be getting more details soon...

Jill Bonino, Treasurer"

Please forward this to anyone that you think might benefit from the