HYB: freeze survivors

  • Subject: HYB: freeze survivors
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:49:25 -0500

Remember the photos I posted of the small seedlings that got badly
frozen this spring? I thought some of you might be interested in seeing
a photo of them now.

The ruler sections are 12 inches (around 30 cm). LUXOR GOLD X CLOUD BERRY.

I seem to have lost the ability to hold the camera steady (it was
<cold>!)- if any of you want a clearer photo, or more survivor pix, let
me know & I will try again...

Like Betty, with cooler temperatures and a little moisture, there are a
few sprigs of leaves showing up here and there on seedlings the same age
that I was sure were dead. Those wimpy ones will be dug out and tossed,
if/when I get around to it, unless they bloom first and I fall in love <g>.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image