From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Colleen Modra
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:39 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: SA Iris Show- Brag

I’m a bit late putting this up, as the South Aust Iris Show was 2 weeks ago. However one of my seedling florets was awarded Reserve Champion for the show.

This is very much a keeper, being a cross between Momentous Occasion and Freedom Flight.

Has 7-8 buds, and a good clean grower, nice branching.

Also this hadn’t been watered all spring and we’re in a drought. Has looked good every year.

Colleen Modra

Adelaide Hills

South Australia