RE: HYB: SA Iris Show- Brag

  • Subject: RE: HYB: SA Iris Show- Brag
  • From: "George Green" <accessdata@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:54:14 -0600

Good Afternoon Colleen,

Your bloom season definitely was better than ours in NE!  Only about 30% of our iris bloomed this year, and flower quality was terrible due to late season frosts in early April.  It was nice to hear Robin made it out to visit you, as she is a valuable member of the Greater Omaha Iris Society, and participates in Lincoln Iris Society events when she is able.  Thanks for your postings and photos!

George H. Green, Jr.

Lincoln Iris Society, NE