Re: TB: HYB: clear rim on falls

  • Subject: Re: TB: HYB: clear rim on falls
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:02:02 -0800

Hmmmmm, well if it adds to the flower why is it a defect?  does it cause problems with flower ie. opening or twisting ?  I have an ice blue seedling that has a clear rim that I really like and have used it for breeding specifically for the rim on the standards....probably just comes down to personal preference.
Mike Sutton