Re: RE: OT HELP PLESSE

I have a neice that works selling and doing scrap booking and will find out who she works for and where she gets the supplies she sells and uses.
Lov Ya -rose
----- Original Message -----
From: Char
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:54 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT HELP PLESSE

Hi,

I have taken on a new job and I would like to ask for some personal research from each of you across the country.  Would you check out the scrapbook and card making supply stores in your area and send me the name of the store and their phone number off line?

Thanks,

 Char Holte

262-641-2895

cholte@wi.rr.com