Re: seedling help

  • Subject: Re: seedling help
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:56:52 -0000

(Posting directly on yahoo group site. Sent message twice yesterday, but they didn't go through to group.)

I do like the colouring on this. the white around beard adds interest to flower. With such a long bloom time, and it being a summer rebloomer certianly makes it worthy of introduction.

As to possible downsides, it may not do well in colder climates, but that would depend on parentage and of course trials in colder areas. It should rebloom in colder climates if it can handle the winters.

Chuck Chapman