Re: IB Champagne Encore

  • Subject: Re: IB Champagne Encore
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:56:12 -0000

Hi Robert,

Sorry about the confusion.

What I meant to say is that the TBIS is giving away free 1-year memberships with the TBIS to the first person to guess the name of an iris. I received my first Tall Talk several days ago and was very pleased!

It's funny that I was just recently introduced to Sergei Loktev's website through Sylvain Ruaud's blog and had already seen several of the photos that accompanied the articles in this issue.

Hope that helps to clarify things.