Fw: HOWARD SHOCKEY'S CULTIVARS

  • Subject: Fw: HOWARD SHOCKEY'S CULTIVARS
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:35:40 -0800

Hi all, Please see attachment for details. I still need photos for some of Howard Shockey's cultivars. If any of you have one or several of those appearing in the file attachment, would you please be willing to share them with the Checklist? Please don't forget to send them to my e-mail address since Aril-Robin does not handle photos. Thank you.

Francesca