Re: TB: REB: Mary Lou's kids
  • Subject: Re: TB: REB: Mary Lou's kids
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 03:54:38 -0500

Oh boy! Thanks, Mary Lou. Not many strong survivors from a cross of
MATRIX X GYPSY LORD and none bloomed this year, spring or fall.

You've got a lot of interesting stuff coming along! Some of my FINAL
EPISODE X (TEA LEAVES x MATRIX) seedlings bloomed this spring -
interesting colors, but no sign of anything this fall. Which doesn't
mean much, since even HoM hasn't bloomed this fall.

What's the other parent of your FINAL E reb sdlng?

<I've potted 9 maidens from 30" tall to just starting (including an
Immortality X
Gypsy Lord for Linda), so hopefully some will bloom well enough to post.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - wrestling with conversion to cable

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7