From: Linda Mann
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:57 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: Rose Kinnard's seedlings

Wow - what a great bunch of parents!

Oh wait - did you mean those are all crosses with FINAL EPISODE? Or
just that those parents rebloom but haven't produced rebloom seedlings
for you?

If those are all crosses from FINAL EPISODE, I really envy the LOVE THE
SUN seedlings - I've tried every year it has bloomed here, but no luck
with anything. And, of course, IMM seedlings from FINAL EPISODE.

Here's the ratty little bunch of maiden bloom this spring from a mix of
TEA LEAVES, MATRIX, and FINAL EPISODE genes. My notes are a bit obscure
as to whether this is (TEA LEAVES x MATRIX) X FE or reverse. I had both
& will have to dig out the original planting notes to be sure which it
is. Lots of diversity of color but without rebloom, nothing to cheer about.

<Other reblooming crosses without rebloom noted. Dark Passion, Stellar
Lights, Honky Tonk Blues, Frappe, Love the Sun, several crosses to
seedlings out of Olympic Challenge, Summer Olympics, Capt Gallant,
Immortality, are just a few that come readily to mind. >