Help with name and photo
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Its bad to have poor recall but I trust the collective memory of this group can help me. I remember seeing TBs with purple bracts below their flowers but cannot remember the cultivar names. Does anyone know about these and have photos I could use in the Iris Encyclopedia? I know the species I. purpureobracteata has this character but I am looking for the TB hybrids that developed this independent of that species. Can anyone help?