Re: HYB: REB: IMM X Love to Flirt, 2 open
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: IMM X Love to Flirt, 2 open
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:18:45 -0500

Thanks Griff. I have a vague memory of adding a delayed germinant to
that part of the row, to keep it with the others from the cross. So it
may not have been out there as long as the others. I've gotten way
behind on lining things out, so if it germinated the second year, then
sat in a little unwatered pot another year because I just didn't get
around to planting it, it could be as little as 2 yrs old. Or may be
very early in spring and has been frozen out so far. Whatever it's
story, you can bet I'll be paying closer attention to it from now on! ;-)

> Very nice, Linda! Iâve had a few cases of iris not blooming for several years before their maiden bloom, so you may be right. -- Griff

Linda M