HYB: Immortality X Gypsy Lord - more
  • Subject: HYB: Immortality X Gypsy Lord - more
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 05:56:43 -0500

Some spring sibs.  Big blooms on tall, slender stalks. Almost on the ground
after the first solid wind.  I would have preferred the reverse cross, but it
was not to be.
The fall maiden doesn't have nice, fat anthers, but I'm freezing some pollen
from it.  Will be trying to maintain clean, white standards, recover red beard
and get strong stalks in the next generation.
Just a step along the road. Maybe forward, maybe not.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5