I received this iris as a bonus named So Grand (Wood). I can not find any info about this rebloomer. I am beginning to think that perhaps the name may not be correct. It bloomed the morning after the freak Oct. nor'easter. As a result it took a beating due to the rain snow wind etc. This 19 inch tall iris color changes depending on the available lighting.
I have been able to compare it to My Friend Jonathan. 'So Grand?" is the same height, however, it has more substance and ruffle. And it's falls are more elevated as shown in day 2 photos.
Please take a peek at my photos. Your time and comments are much appreciated.
Thank you,
Margie Brown, NY
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished - Lao Tzu

JPEG image

JPEG image