Photo of TB City of Lincoln
  • Subject: Photo of TB City of Lincoln
  • From: <jacksonb@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:54:46 -0600

I hope someone here can verify that what I have here as TB City of
Lincoln really is City of Lincoln. I got it from the HIPS Rhizome sale
a few years ago and it bloomed for the first time this year. I checked
the iris wiki and there were 2 photos that look nothing like what I have
so I added mine.

What do you think? Any assistance appreciated.

JPEG image