Re: re: HYB: seedling pigment? (54172)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: re: HYB: seedling pigment? (54172)
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 05:25:43 -0500 (EST)

I'd redo pigment experiments. As alcohol should dissolve everything ,
but leave only lycopene.

Start with hot wash with water. Followed by hot wash with alcohol. If
no results redo with crushed petals and filter through coffee filter.
Take photos.

If you have access to microscope, do epidermal peel.

Chuck Chapman