Re: archives
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: archives
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:43:58 -0500

I thought yahoo quit archiving photos a long time ago. I can't remember
ever accessing any of the yahoo groups via yahoo tho, so don't know. I
always signed up via email, avoiding their login stuff.

> I thought that was why the archives moved to hortnet?

Hortnet archives are so easy, why bother with Yahoo? It's not like you
have to register or anything to look at posts.

Linda M