RE: Re: RE: HYB: seedling pigment?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Re: RE: HYB: seedling pigment?
  • From: <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: 21 Nov 2013 13:33:59 -0800

Thanks Chuck.  I was hoping to see a whole iris bloom showing it rather than a microscopic photo of a cell :).  Would Codicil be an example?  Just guessing from your reply to Linda.

Donald

---In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, <irischapman@...> wrote:

The article of mine in Bulletin on Anthrocyanin inclusions has
microscope photo of one of these type of cells.

Chuck Chapman