Re: rebloomers (classification)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: rebloomers (classification)
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:48:40 -0000

Betty; If you hybridized EOE and Immortality what did the offspring
look like?. I have 4 pods from fall matchmaking in the garage. EOE
was pollen parent and Immortality is the pod parent. The reverse did
not take for me. I wonder if EOE is a good pod parent as 2 crosses
did not take. Belvi Queen was the other parent.

Al Bullock
Z7 No.Va.