Re: looking for picture iris catlogs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: looking for picture iris catlogs
  • From: "lmmunro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 00:45:41 -0000

A nice catalog with pictures is one from England, called Kelways. You
can find their site on the web by searching for that name. They will
send you a beautiful glossy catalog with pictures of iris and peonies
if you request it thru the website.

--- In iris-photos@y..., cheryl1249@a... wrote:
> I am looking for Iris catalogs with photos in them.
> I did find this but it appears most do not have photos in them.
> I know about Schreiner's, Cooleys and Marycotts. there is another
one that
> costs $7 I cannot find or remember who it was. They said they had
9000 types
> of iris but did not tell me how many pages or photos in catalog. I
> this was very high.
> Does anyone know of others?
> I found this link but it doesn't tell me much.
>  <A HREF="
e=UTF-8">Iris-L INFO: Iris Catalogs</A>
> s/il_cat.htm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
> I love the online photos but want books in hand for reference.
> Ideas please.
> thanks so much.
> Cheryl

Plan to Sell a Home?