looking for picture iris catlogs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] looking for picture iris catlogs
  • From: cheryl1249@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:39:11 EDT

I am looking for Iris catalogs with photos in them.
I did find this but it appears most do not have photos in them.
I know about Schreiner's, Cooleys and Marycotts. there is another one that costs $7 I cannot find or remember who it was. They said they had 9000 types of iris but did not tell me how many pages or photos in catalog. I thought this was very high.
Does anyone know of others?
I found this link but it doesn't tell me much.
Iris-L INFO: Iris Catalogs
http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:hJuUbOfQiLUC:www.telp.com/gardening/irises/il_cat.htm+&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I love the online photos but want books in hand for reference.
Ideas please.
thanks so much.
Cheryl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor