Re: Re: Photos City Slicker, Lovelorn

Those are both great pics!
Does CITY SLICKER bloom a lot for you? I get tons of bloom and bloom stalks
though the branching isn't always great, it really makes up for it as a
garden iris...

> I normally do the automatic setting for shutter speed, etc. However, toward
> the end of the season, I discovered a high f speed takes better pictures

You lost me here. Do you mean you switch to aperture prefferred automatic and
use a high aperature setting aka f-stop? If you use a higher f-stop, that has
the effect of changing your depth of field, but it also changes the shutter
speed, so you can still indirectly control shutter speed while on aperature
prefferred auto.

Do you have a macro setting? Do you use it?

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Home Selling? Try Us!