Re: Re: Photos City Slicker, Lovelorn

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Photos City Slicker, Lovelorn
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:33:11 -0700

Those are very nice photos Laetitia!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:55 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Photos City Slicker, Lovelorn

Here are a couple of photos taken with my digital Kodak. It has a 2/3x
optical/digital zoom. The 2/3 is pretty standard; but I do know that Sony
has a greater zoom. The camera is a 3.0 megapixel, but I don't use that
setting, because I think the picture quality is no different than on the
1.6, and I can take more pictures on the memory card. Maybe I'm wrong about
this, I don't know. I didn't experiment much with this aspect.
I think these pictures are OK, but I know pictures can be better.
I normally do the automatic setting for shutter speed, etc. However, toward
the end of the season, I discovered a high f speed takes better pictures
(not used with these two).
I'm considering getting another camera in the spring if I can persuade
myself that this Kodak is taking the best pictures it can, and its time to
move on.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor