Re: PCI seedling - 3

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PCI seedling - 3
  • From: Kitty Johnston kitty@ojai.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:03:12 +0000

Thses are all gorgeous.  I want one of each!!  Thanks for sharing.  I have
tried PCIs twice with no luck.  I think maybe we are too dry.  Do they grow
in bogs?  Maybe I could plant them in a dish?  These make me want to try
again.

Kitty

Jan Clark wrote:

> Huge blooms, and almost too many blooms out at once on this one.
> Cheers, Jan

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/jd3IAA/2gGylB/TM