Re: PCI seedling - 3

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PCI seedling - 3
  • From: "Harold" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:41:06 -0700

The problem is to get them into the northern hemisphere alive. PCIs are
touchy to transplant.
Actually, I know of a way that might work from both a transplanting and a
transportation perspective. Since I provided the seed, I figure I should
have first option on introducing them in the US.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762