Re: TB: NORTHWARD HO

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: NORTHWARD HO
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 02 22:13:33 -0600

>That's a very nice iris; it's done very well here and increased well.

>I'm back after a hard system crash, back in August!

>El, near Winnipeg

Good to have you back with us, El.  Unfortunately, NORTHWARD HO fell ill
shortly after bloom this season.  It was a first year plant with little
increase.  I'm afraid this last winter-spring transition that killed off
so many of my TBs left NH weakened and vulnerable.  I'm hoping it'll
resurrect next spring, but it looks more like a goner at this point.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/2gGylB/TM