  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: RAMESES
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 02 23:01:07 -0600

>My Grandmother Darlington would be pleased to know that some of her RAMSESES
from her
>Notre Dame De Grace garden in Montreal West made its way to Minnesota and
survived your
>treacherous climate and deer abuse.

Hey Chris,

Your grandmother's RAMESES was indeed a welcome sight in my iris beds
this year.  One of very few that not only survived, but bloomed as well!
A few from your garden bloomed for me this year.  I still haven't seen
your old neglecta bloom, but that blue-bearded yellow IB was absolutely
charming, and your *not* LAVENDER SPARKLE and *not* BLUE SAPPHIRE (hmm,
was that yours?) gave me masses of color again this year.  Definitely
gifts that keep on giving.  :-)

Thanks again!

P.S.  Chris, after having a chat with Paul Bunyan Net, I have reason to
believe you *might* be able to email me directly from your home account
again.  Give it a try, will you please?

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil

Plan to Sell a Home?