Re: photo IDs

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] photo IDs
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:54:32 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mickey Corley" <mcorley@compuserve.com>

>The only draw-back with the 35mm was that by the time I got the
> photos back, I would have trouble IDing the various cultivars.

I found that a simple solution to the problem of identification was to hold
the label just at the outermost edge of the picture. No guesses as to what
each cv was and for use online, I could always crop the image when I named
the file.

Even with the digital I still use this trick when I'm photoing more than a
few things.

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA