Re: stocking lids

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] stocking lids
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:11:00 -0500

> Wow, these are fantastic !  How did you make them ?  I think they look
> pretty cool !  I can  see a dog running around with one in his mouth
> though ;-)

I think any open frame structure could be used.  Then the hose has to be
stretched over the frame.  The stuff grabs and can be aggravating to
stretch, but when it is stretched tight it sort of naturally closes in over
the bottom ring and stays in place.  It has a lot of stretching ability.  If
the top is still long, I just tie a tight knot and cut it off then use the