[PHOTO] Re: Re: Christopher(proto-horns) | Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:09:59" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Christopher(proto-horns)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Christopher(proto-horns)
  • From: "Will Warner" wildbill@techie.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:09:09 -0600

Hello Christopher, I was looking at your gallery.  On Babbling brook, you mention it's small horns.
I've seen this too, but on different iris.  Another one I don't know the name, it came from a mixed
bag from a botanical garden a friend picked up for me.  None were marked.  This one is just
slightly bigger than my MTB's and has lot's of bloom stalks, and blooms fairly late.  Random
maroon dot/flecks, and almost every flower has the small horns your talking about.  If anybody
know's what it is, i'd love to know.  thanks..Will