[PHOTO] Re: Re: SA's | Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:11:30" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: SA's

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: SA's
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:10:29 -0500

Chris  --  I've been looking at your website, which is a pleasure to see.
Don't give up on DUSKY CHALLENGER.  With the right weather conditions,  it
should give you pollen.  Here's a seedling from DUSKY CHALLENGER as the
pollen parent, with one of my seedlings as the pod parent.  --  Griff