Re: Re: SA's

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SA's
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:24:14 -0800

<donald@eastland.net> writes:
> Has HST been used as a parent?

I don't think I ever got anything to take on it, I wanted to
use it for plicata SA's but then Apollo One came out, so
I never thought about using it anymore.
Suttons grew it along time ago but I don't know if they
ever used it in anything.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511