Re: christopher(proto-horns)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] christopher(proto-horns)
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:50:22 -0800 (PST)

Wow Will,
Now that is interesting. Small horns, irregular dots
and streaks. I think you should cross this to some
diploid and tetraploid MTBs and see what you get.
Perhaps some crosses with plicatas might intensify the
BC traits.

Sterling
Seattle, WA USA
Zone 8

--- Will Warner <wildbill@techie.com> wrote:
> ... you mention it's small horns. I've
> seen this too.  Not on it, but on this little yellow
> unknown cultivar.  it's almost MTB, but a little
> bigger, blooms fairly late. Really floriferous....
> ...It has
> irregular maroon dot's and streaks...  If
> you
> know what it is, let me know....

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping