Re: Schiaparelli

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Schiaparelli
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:53:16 -0500

Sterling  --  That's a wonderful piece of photography, far better than any
of the photos which I have.  Something, though,  imparts a bit more salmon
color to most of the flowers than SCHIAPARELLI shows in my garden  The
flower in the upper left background is more the color that it blooms here,
with the "hot pink" beard.  Could be difference in soils, light, film?  --
Griff