Re: HYB: Crump cultivars/photos of ...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Crump cultivars/photos of ...
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:11:59 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2003 12:20:18 AM Central Standard Time, jgcrump@erols.com writes:

CAREFREE DAYS is only a clump shot

Only? ONLY, you say! One of the best photos I've seen this year. It's a shame some people are not even going to download because, like me, they do not always download zipped files containing multiple photos. This clump shot is worth seein'!

Congratulations on a fine photo.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson old 7/new 8

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor