Re: RE: OT: ID a Tree & rebloom news

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: OT: ID a Tree & rebloom news
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:30:34 EDT

Dear Mary Lou,
    Glad you have rebloom. I think it is because you have had rain & we in Kentucky have had none. It is sprinkling a bit today, but not enough to count. I'd like some real rain.
    I am looking forward to Fall. I am tired of heat & dry weather. If it doesn't rain soon, I am going to have to water my  Tall Bearded irises. We are way below normal rainfall this summer.
    The only rebloom I have had is LADY EMMA , a yellow IB with 4 stalks blooming. I want more!!!!! I will keep an eye out for ROSILIE FIGGE. She bloomed this Spring for the first time. I also want bloom on DAUGHTER OF STARS , BABY BLESSED (IB), CORN HARVEST, AUTUMN TRYST (very reliable rebloomer), IMMORTALITY, PINK ATTRACTION, & BUCKWHEAT (another very reliable rebloomer), FEEDBACK, QUEEN DOROTHY, & BELVI QUEEN (all very reliable rebloomers) & POLAR KING.
    Annette Milch in kentucky