Re: RE: OT: ID a Tree & rebloom news

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: OT: ID a Tree & rebloom news
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:07:32 -0500

On Oct 6, 2005, at 10:30 PM, tmilchh@aol.com wrote:

The only rebloom I have had is LADY EMMA , a yellow IB with 4 stalks blooming. I want more!!!!! I will keep an eye out for ROSILIE FIGGE. She bloomed this Spring for the first time. I also want bloom on DAUGHTER OF STARS , BABY BLESSED (IB)

Just to help you keep your records straight, Annette, LADY EMMA is an MTB, and BABY BLESSED is an SDB.

I sure wish I could enjoy rebloom up here, but it's rare, indeed, that any iris can manage such a feat here in zone 3b.

Laurie