Re: Re: REB:1816-4WhRe and REB:1814-2Re

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: REB:1816-4WhRe and REB:1814-2Re
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:37:56 EDT

In a message dated 10/12/2005 10:00:18 P.M. Central Standard Time, rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:
<<where Summer Radiance is doing its part here to brighten up a gloomy day>>
Robin, are you saying that it's blooming now? If so, it the first time I've heard of it blooming this late.  That would be great.  Usually, it's been a repeat bloomer, with it's rebloom coming about 6 weeks after regular bloom season.
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 (where the fog is sooo thick that I couldn't see the school bus, just the light on top.  Errie!)
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives