RE: REB:Today's Favorite

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos]REB:Today's Favorite
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:18:17 -0700

What a nicely branched stalk, Betty.  Getting good stalks on rebloomers is something I haven’t mastered yet.  My  big white Mesmerizer X Pink Champagne seedling made another blossom two weeks ago right on the ground.  It was a beautiful flower, but it sure would have looked better on a stalk. J

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9