REB:Today's Favorite

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]REB:Today's Favorite
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:36:35 EDT

Normally I don't care for white or yellow.  But this is my favorite iris in bloom today.
This one has cream standards with warm white falls . . . standard color on hafts.  This is 1812-2Y-1Re.   Another from the 1812 series.  LEMON REFLECTION X ALL REVVED UP (1510-1Re) .
Forgive the companion plants.  Trying to show the hefty stalk here.

JPEG image