Re: REB: Summer Radiance

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Summer Radiance
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:20:04 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/2005 8:29:21 P.M. Central Standard Time, rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:
<<Yes, Summer Radiance starting blooming four days ago.>>
That's great.  To my knowledge, this is the first time anything has been reported other than 6 weeks to 2 months after the regular bloom season.  This bloom is way beyond that span.
I'm guessing your 'regular' spring bloom is in mid to late May or early June? My season usually starts the last week of April and lasts a full month, with a few stragglers blooming until the end of May.