RE: Hyb: seedlings

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Hyb: seedlings
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:56:08 -0700

I especially like E197-04.  Epicenter seedlings always interest me.  I have seeds to plant next month from reciprocal crosses of Epicenter and Wearing Rubies.  They should produce either something beautiful or horrible.  I can’t imagine anything in between.  I’ll post the results when they bloom sometime in 2007.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9