Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:26 AM
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Hyb: seedlings

I especially like E197-04.  Epicenter seedlings always interest me.  I have seeds to plant next month from reciprocal crosses of Epicenter and Wearing Rubies.  They should produce either something beautiful or horrible.  I canít imagine anything in between.  Iíll post the results when they bloom sometime in 2007.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9