Re: iris information

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] iris information
  • From: Bruce & Linda Silversity@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:50:12 -0500

Title: Re: [iris-photos] iris information
Betty
   Thanks for posting that link.  I had seen them in the catalog, but love to look at them on line also.  I am absolutely in love with Pirate Ahoy!  So vibrant!  I am going to spend a mint to get that one shipped next year!  I just can't resist it!  thanks again and have a great night!
Linda
Lascassas, TN
Zone 7